星期二, 十二月 12, 2006

A nice DaY

today is a nice day. em.. everything so smooth. i had washed my car and almost everthing complete. so good i can use 016 service at simpang Ngu there. but here still cant use. what can i do is just wait and til that day coming.

this few day, here have a plenty of durian. so nice. today i had eaten one. the durian so hard to open. i try all effort to open and finally i really appreciate it. very delicious. i like that so much. but i cant take too much bcoz it is really hot.

tomolo many Gb wil come to our school and we all have to stay at school to welcome them. after that we will have lunch with them. i think properly we will have that at FU LAI XIANG. haha... so enjoy can have free lunch.

after lunch, we will go to miri. there is a FEI YI BAN YIN YUE HUI.... so i had long time not listen music performance like that. hope the organise and the performer really well prepared. i am waiting here to appreciate it. after that, i think it will be very late. But we still need to come back to Batu Niah.

i am sure tomorrow night i will meet many old friends there. hope they are all fine. with the Jesus Christ, hope all the peace and love come to my dear friends and my family's members.

4th August 2006

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

Dear 小王子,

Thanks for inviting me to view your blog. Wow, it's been long time you've updated your blog. Well I guess me too.

Durian is nice to eat as it is rich of vitamins but you are right the fruit is heaty if eaten too much. I remember there is a tip after taking durian. That is to drink salt water (add some salt into a glass of water)and that could help to bring down the heat.

I am sure you will meet lots of your old your friends and hope that you will enjoy meeting them till you dop, hehehehehe... . I hope too you will bring along a camera to take down all the joyful moment. If possible, I was hoping you could upload some pictures in your blog here to share your joyful moment.

In Lord Jesus Christ name, I pray; may the reunion night of yours be blessed with lots of happiness and enjoyment. Amen.

小王子的天地 说...

thanks for ur comment.. photo ma... emm.. i try to upload some if i got. ok?